Words from the Wise
I remember as a child talking to almost every animal and bird I came in contact with. Since then not much has changed. I take great pleasure in having a “chat” with my nature friends on a daily basis.
There are a couple of trees that I am strongly connected with. The trees live in a small park I regularly walk through. One tree is an always willing miniature Maple and the other is a very wise Magnolia. Often, I ask the trees for a teaching or guidance. Over time they have given me many meaningful messages.
As well as communicating with the trees, often I receive a message from a bird, cat, horse or a waterfall. One never knows where the next heart-warming message may come from. The important thing is to remain open and clear in order to receive each and every one. The following messages have come to me from my tree friends, except where otherwise indicated. I hope you enjoy these wonderful and thought provoking “words” from my many wise friends in nature.
- Open your hearts to the beauty of nature and inhale.
- The Heart yearns to be free - allow it!
- Love is like a melody of colours.
- May the path you follow be your own.
- Let the winds of change greet you. (from my cat Jazz)
- To be truly alive and to help others makes one’s life complete.
- Miracles are unending...if you look and listen.
- Live from the heart.
- To be loved is to be whole. (from my cat Tango)
- You are wisest when you use your heart.
- Winter wonderland the Snow Deva’s paradise.
- Seek the truth and you shall find ‘your’ way.
- Blessed are those who love the animal kingdom...our closest connection with the Divine.
- Beauty of the soul.
- For those that listen there is much to hear. (from my cat Jazz)
- Mighty are those who trust. (from the waterfall)
- Forever softly must you tread through life.
- Listening is often not enough...one must act on guidance received. Life forms as you know them, do not exist...we are spirit...spirits with souls...animals are the purest of soul. (from my horse Sugar)
- Those who truly love also forgive.
- Give thanks for each precious day of life...for each one brings a blessing.